Here’s my weekly round-up of things you need to know and might have missed this last week in the world of digital PR and social media. Want this in your inbox each week? Subscribe here.
- Mark Zuckerberg has a baby!
- Emoji is the word of the year
- Twitter testing Emoji reactions
- Google Hangout participants no longer need a Google account
- Facebook launches new tools for digital ‘break-ups’
- Facebook at Work launches Messenger for Work
- Snapchat launches Story Explorer
- Swipe left on Vine to get similar Vines
- Yahoo may sell off its core business – shares soar